Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome


Welcome to my journey to healing and wholeness.  This blog is about a wife's experiences of betrayal, despair, hope and restoration.  My journey is only beginning, and I hope that you'll join me in discovering that we have a God who sees, who cares, and who has a wonderful plan for our lives.  At this point I am still dealing with the betrayal and despair, but I do see hope on the horizon.
This blog is going to be honest, raw and lacking the superficial religious answers we've all heard.  I want to be real.  I know God is real, for He has been with me since I asked Him to forgive my sins back in 1981.  He's been with me through many storms, trials and triumphs.  Because I have a history with Him, I can believe that He will be with me through this present struggle.
My reason for this blog is two-fold.  I need an outlet.  But more, I believe God wants me to be an example of His mercy and His healing touch.  He wants me to preach the good news. There is good news in the midst of tragedy, for God is good even when times are bad.  His is faithful when we are not.  He says that His thoughts are nothing like our thoughts and His ways are far beyond anything we could imagine (Isaiah 55:8).  There is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment